Who is DDAC?
DDAC (Davidson and Davie Apprenticeship Consortium) is an alliance of manufacturing companies in Davidson and Davie Counties aiming to provide bright futures for tomorrows’ talents.
DDAC (Davidson and Davie Apprenticeship Consortium)
alliance of manufacturing companies
in Davidson and Davie Counties
aiming to provide bright futures for
We are by your side as you become a specialist, and we will accompany you throughout your journey towards a successful career.
Our instructors are competent and experienced employees, who are specially trained to teach you the required specialist knowledge and support you in your personal and professional development.
Goals of DDAC
- Develop a highly skilled, ready-for-the-future workforce in Davidson and Davie Counties
- Foster collaborative relationships between schools and industries in our community
- Create awareness of the high-quality manufacturing companies in Davidson and Davie Counties in the community
- Strengthen the perception of manufacturing in the community
- Provide great career opportunities for great people!
- Develop, grow and retain a skilled workforce for advanced manufacturing in Davidson and Davie Counties
- Create a proven education path that provides the foundation to a successful professional career!
is to invest in young and
ambitious people who are ready to
take the next step towards successful long-term employment
with attractive and stable local
We have developed a 4-year program that prepares young talent for their future in the fields of electronic or mechanical manufacturing in Davidson and Davie Counties.
Our apprentices attend school one day a week and receive on-the-job training with one of our DDAC partnering companies four days each week.
We are convinced that a well-rounded education alongside practical experience is the key to a sustainable and long-term career in our community. To achieve that goal, we work closely with local schools in Davidson and Davie Counties, as well as Davidson-Davie Community College (DDCC) to build collaborative relationships.
Ultimately, we want to provide stable and attractive employment for local talent who are willing to learn and have a hands-on mentality. Together, we will kick-start your career!