With DDCC and DDAC partner companies you will earn a lifelong profession!
- Professional, dual 8,000 hours education in a well balanced mix of theory and practice
- Approx. 1,500 hours at DDCC to prepare for your career and the Associate´s Degree
- 6,500 hours at DDAC member company’s facility as part of the maintenance team
- High level electives such as welding, CNC processing, PLC programming and Six Sigma, a professional tool for process optimization
Path:You start your apprenticeship program, and four years later you have completed your degree and your apprenticeship.
You have completed a total of 8,000 paid hours of high-quality training and start as a fully trained registered maintenance engineer without college debt in your career at the partner company.
11st year: Basic Education
- Industrial Safety
- Print Reading
- Machining Applications
22nd – 4th year: Specialization Years
- Circuit Analysis
- Industrial Equipment Troubleshoot
- Engineering Materials
- Advanced Machining Applications
- Machining Calculations
- Applied Mechanics
- Digital Electronics
- Basic and Advanced PLC
- Electrical Maintenance